Monday, December 28, 2009

Sneaky Muthatruckers!



I'm currently having an 'issue' with one printing company that I've recently been dealing with. While searching through their website looking to see who is in the wrong with my transaction, I came across this little tid-bit. Under "SALES TAX" they slip in that all materials that they print become their property and can be distributed to other parties despite what the second line about "will not be given to any other party"... This clearly contradicts 'given to' and 'distribute'

I hate the system of double talk and lawyer speak. Watch your asses... and also know that websites can change this info as fast as they can type it. Make sure to do screen captures of how this are written if you are ever in a problem area.

No comments:

Post a Comment