Thursday, December 10, 2009

Detroit Tin Patch :: DeLAY

Hey folks. I wanted to apologies for the delay in the "Original Detroit Tin" patches. The ship date was supposed to be December 7th, but in all likeliness it's going to closer to the 18th. All I can say is it's beyond my control and if I knew then what I know now, we wouldn't be in this "stitch-uation"

That was my poor attempt at a pun.

PRE ORDER your Original Detroit Tin Patch now, shipping on Dec. 18th.

You don't drive some fiberglass repop of the old thing right? Tell those trophy / trailer queens what you got there by showing this off on your geasey garage jacket or on your colors. This Car-N-Art designed 3" patch is fully embroidered and ready to be stitched. Here is you chance to grab one up for yourself no matter where you are in the world. Only $6 plus $1.50 shipped within USA. Orders outside the USA, please contact me for best rates on shipping.

Or send check or money order to:

Keven Carter PO BOX 172 Clawson MI 48017 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment